Saturday 15 March 2008

Ideas for charity design

When attending Maddy's lecture this week, I was asked to think of 3 ideas that trigger my heart. These ideas could also be changed to design works for charity later. Here are my ideas:

My first idea is design a poster which encourage helping poor people. I got this idea when I watched the TV gameshows "vuot len chinh minh" & "ngoi nha mo uoc". In these shows, I could see that there are still alot of really poor people which really need help.

My second idea is design a poster that ask people to volunteer in teaching homeless kids. When I studied HED, I had a project which was about teaching English to homeless (or poor) kids. While teaching them, I realize that they have very hard condition of lifes. Kids in ordinary families can go to shool, so why can't poor or homeless kids can't ??

Finally, my third idea is to design a slogan and a poster that appeal people to act as a good citizen.
Nowadays, Vietnam is a country which attract many forigners. Beside, there are still many social evils, which make Vietnam somehow an unsafe place in some foreigner's thought. As a result, my design will have some effects in vietnamese's thoughts and will help vietnam to become a good place to travel for foreigners.

No comments: